PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COMPLIANCE
Time & Location
About the Event
The EOHCB will be hosting two webinars spanning over two days in aid of assisting business owners within the Hairdressing, Cosmetology, Skincare, and Beauty Industry with Protection of Personal Information Act compliance.
Topics to be discussed:
Tuesday 29 June 2021 – 10H00am – 12H00pm
- Information Officer Duties
- Contract of employment Annexure
- POPI policy
- Privacy Master (Website)
Wednesday 30 June 2021 - 11H00am – 13H00pm
- Supplier Data Protection Agreement (SDPA)
- Design and provide training to employees and other stakeholders to capacitate them on POPI compliance.
- Conducting a risk assessment audit on the measures to protect personal information.
Attendance fee: (one fee for both sessions)
EOHCB Member in good standing - FREE
EOHCB Member not in good standing or non-EOHCB member - R450.00