PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - REGISTRATION OF INFORMATION OFFICER
Time & Location
About the Event
The EOHCB will be hosting two webinars spanning over two days in aid of assisting business owners within the Hairdressing, Cosmetology, Skincare, and Beauty Industry with Protection of Personal Information Act compliance. This webinar will address the first step to POPI compliance - The compulsory registration of an Information Officer with the South African Information Regulator.
Topics to be discussed:
Tuesday 29 June 2021 – 10H00am – 12H00pm,
- Information Officer Duties
- Contract of employment Annexure
- POPI policy
- Privacy Master (Website)
Wednesday 30 June 2021 - 11H00am – 13H00pm -
- Supplier Data Protection Agreement (SDPA)
- Design and provide training to employees and other stakeholders to capacitate them on POPI compliance.
- Conducting a risk assessment audit on the measures to protect personal information.