Dear EOHCB Member,
As soon as the National State of Disaster has been lifted, Employers, Employees, Workers, and Self-employed individuals will need to adhere to the recently published Code of Practice: Managing Exposure to SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) in the Workplace, 2022.
Every workplace plan to manage exposure to SARS-COV-2 in the workplace should provide for the following:
• A risk assessment;
• A COVID-19 Compliance Officer;
• A screening questionnaire;
• An inspection list;
• A vulnerable employee disclosure form;
• A vaccination status questionnaire;
• A vaccination policy (voluntary/mandatory/combination);
• A vaccination objection form;
• Worker awareness collateral;
• Remote work protocols if applicable.
We have put together these 10 infographics as a summary of what is expected of Employers, Employees, Workers, and Self-employed individuals.